The refurbishment of this high profile Grade 2 listed building required painstaking attention to detail and close working with English Heritage.
Original building elements such as the main '1715' timbers and the original wrought iron fencing were dismantled, fully refurbished and reinstalled. Period brickwork was restored, as were period windows and other listed features. A new roof was installed as part of the project.
A full services replacement was carried out and modern security systems and IT were installed.
Works were completed on time and to budget through careful planning and specification by wpa.